Skate Number: 21
Playing Since: April 2007
Likes: Classic Mini’s, the colour green, Rules and tactics! Mr MoreAngry when he’s behaving himself.
Dislikes: Pink, It is EEEEEVVVVVIIILLLLL!
Positions:B4 or Pivot, occasional Blammer… I mean Jammer.
- When was your first bout? Though I helped start up Granite City Roller Girls and lived in Aberdeen, I ended up training with ARRG in Edinburgh as a ref and ended up skating for the Cannon Belles in their first ever bout, Hassle in the Castle against the Maiden Girders. I was barely capable of staying on track on my own, let alone with folk hitting me, but it was lots of fun!
- Who is your favourite player for Newcastle Roller Girls? Oooh this is such a hard one. I love all the girls. Though I have to say my derby crush on the team goes to Miss Wired. Her agility and speed make her awesome as a jammer and a blocker, and she can hit like a tonne of bricks, even though she is built like a twig. I’m soooo jealous!!! … Though it is a close run thing with Bear, who is soooo awesome as a pivot and blocker and far too pretty to be expected to be as clever as she is!!! Looks and brains make her a huge asset to the team.
- Who is your favourite skater in the world? Another really hard one. I have met so many amazing people who could fit into this it makes it difficult. I’ve met Trish the Dish, Ivanna Spanking, Suzy Hotrod, to say the least. Uk girls who get me excited are Stephanie Mainey, Kamikaze Kitten, The Mighty Mighty Bash, Jack Attack, … however I reckon my derby chums such as Clinically Wasted, Tartan Tearaway, Ella Bella Bang Bang , Candy Moho, Dangermouth, Ciderella and all the others who have made Derby such an amazing thing to be involved in deserve my admiration as much as those who make the headlines!
- What is your proudest derby moment? Probably when my partner donned a Pink Helmet(the only one that would fit from the kit bag) some pads and some skates 2 sizes too big for him and had a go at skating! If you ever see Mr Glen Moreangry looking all stern and Ref like… just think of him knock kneed, like bambi in a pink helmet!!!! and I do have photographic evidence! Second to that would be giving jamming a go for the first time ever when skating for the Northern Fights at Highland Fling…. and getting lead jammer. I don’t even remember scoring any points, I was just happy to have got lead jammer
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment? ??? I date Glen MoreAngry, I have learned that there is no such thing as embarrassment!!!
- What’s your set up?
- Skates/Plates/Stoppers: Semi-custom bont Hybrids with SureGrip DA45 Magnesium Avenger plates
- Wheels: Jukes 88 and 95s on Bones redz Though on slippy surfaces I add some Atom Poison Smalls.
- Pads: SFR wrists, 187 Pro elbows and knees. I can’t sing the praises enough of good pads having had various minor injuries