Skate Number: 26
Involved Since: Mid-late September 2009
Positions: Ref, Tyne & Fear co-founder (www.tyneandfear.co.uk), Likes: Gigs, films, skating…
Dislikes: Eggs, roadworks, migraines…
- How did you get into Roller Derby? I was bullied into it by my sister…Juicy Lucy
- Who is your favourite skater in the world? Juicy Lucy of course!
- What is your proudest derby moment? NRG’s first win was awesome as was my first time jam reffing at Thwack to the Future
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment? I think I’ve managed to avoid embarrassing moments as a whole but the first ever call I made as a ref at my first ever bout was wrong
- What do you get out of being involved with Newcastle Roller Girls? The people, the travelling, meeting new people, being part of a team, watching newer skaters joining our ranks, watching and helping them develop their skills to bouting level, all of that is awesome.
- If you’re on wheels what’s your set up?
- Skates/Plates/Stoppers: Reno Astbury boots with Roll-Line variant ‘M’ plates
- Wheels: Radar Caymans
- Pads: Knees: 187 killer pads. Elbows: Fox. Wrists: SFR