Playing Since: Aug 2011
Likes: My Campervan, Snowboarding and Eating (especially cakes),
Dislikes: Celery, the dentist and having to work when I could be at Derby.
- When was your first bout? The 2011 NRG Christmas Bout – While Zebras Watched our Blocks. I was chuffed to bits when I was selected to play in the intra league bout for the Slay Belles, it was awesome to play my first bout on home soil.
- Who is your favourite player for Newcastle Roller Girls? I don’t have a favourite, they are all awesome however Miss Wired is the most awesome jammer, oh to be that good!!!
- Who is your favourite skater in the world? Its got to be Juicy Lucy, she is amazing and its great she comes to NRG sessions to share her knowledge and skills with us. I was most impressed when she came to one of our newbie sessions to show us how it was done by the experts.
- What is your proudest derby moment? When I was recently selected to practice with the Hinnies, however I am working on this one and hopefully there will be many more to come.
- What is your most embarrassing derby moment? There is plenty of time for that, I’m sure it hasn’t happened yet!!
- What’s your set up?
- Skates/Plates/Stoppers: Suregrip GT50′s, Gum ball stoppers.
- Wheels: Atom Super G’s with Bones Redz Bearings
- Pads: Knees – Anarchy, Elbows and wrists – Protec.